EEE Faculty Member wins Best Paper and Best Presenter Awards
EEE faculty member, Prof. Shahriar Khan, was honored at the International Conference on Interdisciplinary Research in Technology and Management (IRTM 2023), held in hybrid mode at IIT - Delhi over April 20-22, 2023, and organized by Institute of Engineering & Management, Kolkata and University of Engineering & Management.
He received Best Paper - Reviewer's Choice for the following paper.
1. S, Khan, "Saving Oil May be More Important Than Moving to Renewable Energy"
In addition, Prof. Khan received Best Presenter award for the following paper.
2. S. Khan, "AI and Smart Reassembly of Fallen Stones at Ancient Constructions."
Published proceedings of the conference have already been released. As specified in their website, irtm.smartsociety.org, all accepted papers will be published by Taylor and Francis, and submitted for indexing by Scopus.
Vice Chancellors, Government executives, Chaired professors and other academicians and policy-makers of India were physically present and spoke at the conference. Prof. Khan presented online, owing to the time required for visa.
Prof. Khan was also author of the following papers, published at the conference.
3. S. Khan, "Less Discussed Forms of Climate Change"
4. S. Khan, "Growing Trees for Deepening Rivers and Raising Land Elevation in River Delta"
5. S. Khan, "Removing Vegetation to Suppress River Islands in River Deltas,"
6. S. Khan, "Health and Disease According to Evolution"
7. S. Khan, "Covid from the Viewpoint of Evolution"
8. Taslina Akter, Monowar Hossain, Md. Mahamudul Hasan, Shahriar Khan, "Challenges of Implementing IoT in Bangladesh."